360 product Photography
interactive product photography is effective.
Get your product noticed with 360 photos
With 360 spin interactive photos you will see higher conversion rates, less returns, and less customer inquiries when their products have interactive spins. 360 product views are proven to increase engagement and conversion over static images up to 30%. That could be thousands of dollars of additional revenue for your business
Perry Thompson photography offers a variety of Ecommerce photography services..
We can output for Amazon or social media or your own shopping cart , shopify , Magneto or Wordpress.
in the following formats TIFF (.tif/.tiff), JPEG (.jpeg/.jpg), GIF (.gif) and PNG (.png) format
We have seen a big push to standardize product photography in Amazon product listings. Amazon product photography requires consistent pure white backgrounds and images greater than 1000 pixels on either width or height. It is also suggested to use unique product images if you have opted out of using the standard stock images. And if you are already using unique product images, good for you – these will help improve sales efforts, pricing and overall listing rank.
360 photography? It’s a great way to gain an advantage for your growing e-commerce business. Providing a full 360 degree view of your products offers customers an experience that is richer and gives more confidence in making decisions to purchase.
“Customers want to see as many pictures of a product as they can before committing to a purchase online. 360 product photography is the latest trend in web and eCommerce imaging. According to Adobe’s “What Shoppers Want Study,” 91 percent of medium to heavy online shoppers say 360-degree photography is a must-have. Here is a list of 5 top reasons why Ortery thinks you need 360 product photographyfor your eCommerce business:
1. Increased Shopping Experience – Shopping has always been as much about the experience as it has about the end result. The internet has significantly decreased this experience. By presenting 360 product photography online, website visitors are now able to interact with the product using their mouse! Customers are able to click and drag these 360 product photos and view from any angle they chose. The visitor is now in control of what they want to see no longer what you allow them to see. 360 product photography will increase online shopping satisfaction.
2. Increased Image – No matter how small the online business, offering 360 product photography will give the visitor the feeling they are shopping with a real company. This will establish an increased level of trust that will eventually break down barriers and hesitation to move forward with the purchase.
3. Decreased Product Returns – Product returns is a major concern for any eCommerce business. These are typically costly and cause not only headaches but customer backlash. Customers want to be confident they are purchasing the right product at the time of check out and without enough satisfactory images, this feat is not met. By providing visitors with 360 product photography eCommerce businesses are able to decrease product returns as customers have a better visual understanding of what they will be receiving.
4. Increased Conversion Rates – In a recent study from Internet Retailer Magazine, 360 product photography implemented in eCommerce sites increased conversion rates by about 13% across the board. Imagine the revenue potential from an 13% increase in your online revenues. Enough said…
5. Increased Revenues – When combining the above factors, it is obvious that 360 product photography will lead to increased revenues and profits for your eCommerce business! Now is the time to get on board”1
(1 5 reasons Article from Oretry.com).